We are hiring 1-2 Summer Interns to ASSIST the following Food Share tasks:
- Our Operations on 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and a Summer Food Share initiative.
- Administration tasks ( eg communication between volunteers/leaders, printing, scanning, filing, entering data, revising website etc)
- Supporting food management (eg shelving/sorting) and volunteer management (eg handling application, assist to provide orientation)
- Organizing Team building activities eg lunch/sports day etc
- Organizing service user Summer Activities eg hair cut day/ /Canada Day Celebration etc
- Promotion of our services
- Start planning for Thanksgiving and Christmas gifts/lunch
- Other assigned tasks by Program coordinator, Administration assistant and/or overseeing Pastor
- Hybrid: Work on site every other Tuesdays of the month from 4:30pm to 8:30pm (4 hours) and Fridays (3 hours, time TBA); 1st and 3rd Saturday 9:00 to 1pm (4 hours), 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month ( 10:45 am to 11:15am) and/or as needed. Other times to work remotely.
- Maximum 5 days off during hiring period for vacations (make up time used in the week before and after)
Interested candidates please submit your resume with a covering letter on or before June 12 to firstname.lastname@example.org