14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.1 John 5:14
Want to Pray with Others?
|Congregation||Contact Rev. Ted|
(Sun 9-9:30AM & Wed 7:15-8:15PM)
|Men’s Prayer||Contact Kevin Ho|
|Prayer Buddies||Contact Cell Leaders|
Daily Prayer Items
- Daily Prayer Items [2020-07-26]
English Please remember the Friday Night Cell group.
Pray for many to come and to believe in Jesus.
Cantonese For new SS term. For follow up of friends from Alpha course. Mandarin For the new term of deacons. For the direction of the Youth Ministry. Children For the spiritual growth of the leaders, teachers, and helpers.
Pray for the health of the families for those who often miss church meetings because of illnesses.
Mission For our mission in North Africa and for good spiritual growth of new believers. Church For new deacons and new term of Ministry Team. For wisdom to face the Corona virus.
Coveting your prayer for the Missionaries we support:
- Emad Botros (CBM, Lebanon)
- Joe Bridi (CBM, Lebanon)
“Based in Beirut, Lebanon, Joe Bridi works with CBM’s local partners to develop strategies for ministry and provide support to graduates of Arab Baptist Theological Seminary who are launching ministries in the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region. He helps monitor and evaluate existing projects, and provides implementation and reporting support for specific initiatives. He has a heart for people and serves Syrian refugees in his area by leading Bible studies and discipleship groups.”
- Suraj Komaravalli (CBM, India)
- V &G (Africans in Montreal)
- J (North Africa)
- Kevin and Jessica (Japan)
- Nicholas Chang (Light Patrol – Youth Unlimited)
- Joanna Yee (Rahab Ministry)
- Tim Phan (Ambassadors for Christ in Canada)
- C & K give global leadership to an innovative “business-as-mission” investment fund with a portfolio of companies in North Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Their ministry is compelled by a desire to see the Kingdom of God demonstrated, proclaimed and extended, and to witness to Christ Jesus as Lord, among the least reached in the Muslim, Hindu and Buddhist majority world. To this end, their strategy includes mobilising, equipping and supporting Christian professionals from all countries, including Canada, to serve cross-culturally in the mission of God.