· We are Looking For:
Sunday School Teachers and Assistants (contact Carol: email@example.com)
Softball Ministry Leadership (contact Andrew: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Service Ushers—must be able to attend service in-person (contact Roland: email@example.com)
Grace Community Food Share Summer Intern, deadline June 20(more info [here])
Summer Intern for Youth / IT Production (more info [here])
Genesis (Youth Ministry) Adult Leader (contact Santos Chan, more info [here])
· Last Week’s Attendance: Cantonese 160, Mandarin 94, English 95, Children 32, Tendercare 21
· Last Week’s Offering: General 23,899.20 (YTD 451,289.86) Building 510 (YTD 6,590,33), Special Fund Mission 333.33 (YTD 12,549.33, Foodbank 420 (YTD 10,401.32).
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Edwin Lee (email@example.com)
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alpha Youth: 2nd and 4th Fridays from Feb to June. Join our mailing list: email email@example.com or visit gcgcny.link/alphaprayer
· The Bar Ministry: is serving singles in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Summer Camp: runs from July 4– Aug 25 (8 weeks), Mon-Fri 8:00-5:30, $170/week, Grade 1-6. Theme: Fun with Characters. Also hiring camp coordinators and counselors (aged 18-29). Programs include: Worship, Bible Studies, Sports, and Music. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Hiring Committee. See [here] for more info.
· Professional Christian Counseling—up to 8 free sessions to GCGCNY attendees. Contact Rev. Ted.
· Grace Community Food Share: We are going to expand the services to both our church members and visitors. If you or someone you know is experiencing financial hardship, we’re here to assist. Application is now open. Food distribution will take place in the first and third weeks (Saturday / Sunday) between July and September 2023. Application Link [here]
· KLS Summer Fellowship and Visitation: In July and August, the Children’s Fellowship will continue to meet on 1st and 3rd Friday evenings. As well, Pastor Eva would love to support parents to lead Family Fellowship at home for sharing, fun and prayer! Please check our church website or contact Pastor Eva for details.
· Outreach Worship Night—Friday Aug 25, 7:30pm, Sanctuary A.
· Annual Report 2022 is now available on church website. If you need a hard copy, please contact the office. Special thanks to those who helped this production.
· Short Term Mission to Mexico—Dec 18-27, 2023. Costs about $1300 (including flight, accommodations, and meals). Activities include visitations, EV meetings, Children day camp. Contact Mission Committee: Sylvia Szeto. Deadline for application is Aug 31.
· Church Wide Luncheon—on August 27. more info [here]