· We are Looking For:
Sunday School Teachers and Assistants (contact Carol: email@example.com)
Softball Ministry Leadership (contact Andrew: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Service Ushers—must be able to attend service in-person (contact Roland: email@example.com)
Grace Community Food Share Summer Intern, deadline June 20(more info [here])
Summer Intern for Youth / IT Production (more info [here])
Genesis (Youth Ministry) Adult Leader (contact Santos Chan, more info [here])
· Last Week’s Attendance: Cantonese 188, Mandarin 114, English 125, Children 47, Tendercare 18
· Last Week’s Offering: General 5,141.43 (YTD 402,406.81), Building 0 (YTD 5,650,33), Special Fund Mission 100 (YTD 11,431, Foodbank 70 (YTD 8,331.32).
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Edwin Lee (email@example.com)
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alpha Youth: 2nd and 4th Fridays from Feb to June. Join our mailing list: email email@example.com or visit gcgcny.link/alphaprayer
· The Bar Ministry: is serving singles in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Summer Camp: runs from July 4– Aug 25 (8 weeks), Mon-Fri 8:00-5:30, $170/week, Grade 1-6. Theme: Fun with Characters. Also hiring camp coordinators and counselors (aged 18-29). Programs include: Worship, Bible Studies, Sports, and Music. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Hiring Committee. See [here] for more info.
· Professional Christian Counseling—up to 8 free sessions to GCGCNY attendees. Contact Rev. Ted.
· The washrooms at both north side and south side will be renovated in the coming weeks. Every effort will be made to minimize any inconvenience and disruption. Please pray for the contractors to complete the job safely, with good workmanship and on time.
· Grace Community Food Share: We are going to expand the services to both our church members and visitors. If you or someone you know is experiencing financial hardship, we’re here to assist. Application is now open. Food distribution will take place in the first and third weeks (Saturday / Sunday) between July and September 2023. Application Link [here]
· KLS Summer Fellowship and Visitation: In July and August, the Children’s Fellowship will continue to meet on 1st and 3rd Friday evenings. As well, Pastor Eva would love to support parents to lead Family Fellowship at home for sharing, fun and prayer! Please check our church website or contact Pastor Eva for details.
· Softball Ministry: Support our teams—Sack of Rice, Unchained, Cup! Game Schedule [here]
· Outreach Worship Night—Friday Aug 25, 7:30pm, Sanctuary A.
· Annual Report 2022 is now available on church website. If you need a hard copy, please contact the office. Special thanks to those who helped this production.