· We are Looking For:
Sunday School Teachers and Assistants (contact Carol: email@example.com)
Softball Ministry Leadership (contact Andrew: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Service Ushers—must be able to attend service in-person (contact Roland: email@example.com)
GCS Day Nursery kitchen help (contact Mrs. Ng: firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Mrs. Ng)
Grace Community Food Share Summer Intern, deadline June 20(more info [here])
· Last Week’s Attendance: Cantonese 197, Mandarin 107, English 135, Children 44, Tendercare 18
· Last Week’s Offering: General 19,421.33 (YTD 325,910.71), Building 300 (YTD 4,351), Special Fund Mission 1,385 (YTD 10,281), Foodbank 553.33 (YTD 6,988.32).
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (email@example.com) or Edwin Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (email@example.com). Alpha Youth: 2nd and 4th Fridays from Feb to June. Join our mailing list: email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit gcgcny.link/alphaprayer
· The Bar Ministry: is serving singles in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Baptism Service today: Michael Zhang, Marcus Chan. Membership candidates: Clarence Chan, Karl Hui, Margaux Kan, Miga Kim, Shervonne Chin.
· Summer Camp: runs from July 4– Aug 25 (8 weeks), Mon-Fri 8:00-5:30, $170/week, Grade 1-6. Theme: Fun with Characters. Also hiring camp coordinators and counselors (aged 18-29). Programs include: Worship, Bible Studies, Sports, and Music. Email email@example.com, attention: Hiring Committee. See [here] for more info.
· Professional Christian Counseling—up to 8 free sessions to GCGCNY attendees. Contact Rev. Ted.
· The washrooms at both north side and south side will be renovated in the coming weeks. Every effort will be made to minimize any inconvenience and disruption. Please pray for the contractors to complete the job safely, with good workmanship and on time.
· Church Picnic on Sat June 24 @11am, Petticoat Creek Conservation Park.
· June 18 Mandarin Baptism: Xue Peiliang, Sun Niandi, Wang Zhijun, Linda Xu, Jenny Gao, Cheng Xue, Zhou Yi, Pan Dian, Ryon Yi, Edward Lin, Cindy Song, Membership Transfer：Susan Su, Jane Chen.
· Rev. Lee’s Retirement – “New Milestone Celebration” will be held on July 16 at 12:30 PM. If you want to enjoy lunch together, please purchase tickets at the small gym before the worship service. Adults $10, children ages 12-16 $5.