Community News [2023-05-07]
· We are Looking For:
Sunday School Teachers and Assistants (contact Carol: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Softball Ministry Leadership (contact Andrew: email@example.com)
Service Ushers—must be able to attend service in-person (contact Roland: firstname.lastname@example.org)
GCS Day Nursery RECE, ECA, assistant teacher (contact Mrs. Ng: email@example.com)
Grace Community Food Share Care Team and Drivers (more info [here])
· Last Week’s Attendance: Cantonese 156, Mandarin 96, English 109, Children 53, Tendercare 15
· Last Week’s Offering: General 10,565 (YTD 258,600.41), Building 250 (YTD 2,466), Special Fund Mission 750 (YTD 8,141), Foodbank 233.33 (YTD 5,139.99).
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Edwin Lee (email@example.com)
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alpha Youth: 2nd and 4th Fridays from Feb to June. Join our mailing list: email email@example.com or visit gcgcny.link/alphaprayer
· The Bar Ministry: is serving singles in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Baptism Service on June 11—candidates: Michael Zhang, Marcus Chan. Membership candidates: Clarence Chan, Karl Hui, Margaux Kan, Miga Kim, SHervonne Chin. Membership class on May 27. Contact the Pastoral Team for more info.
· Summer Camp: runs from July 4– Aug 25 (8 weeks), Mon-Fri 8:00-5:30, $170/week, Grade 1-6. Theme: Fun with Characters. Also hiring camp coordinators and counselors (aged 18-29). Programs include: Worship, Bible Studies, Sports, and Music. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Hiring Committee before May 15th. See [here] for more info.
· Professional Christian Counseling—up to 8 free sessions to GCGCNY attendees. Contact Rev. Ted.
· The washrooms at both north side and south side will be renovated in the coming weeks. Every effort will be made to minimize any inconvenience and disruption. Please pray for the contractors to complete the job safely, with good workmanship and on time.
· Congrats to Roland and Haidan Chan as they welcome their baby daughter Antonia!
· You are invited to Santos and Jenn’s wedding on Sat May 20 at 3pm, here at GCGC.