· We need ushers! You must be able to attend service in-person. All training will be provided. Contact Roland for more details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Last Week’s Attendance: Cantonese 158, Mandarin 105, English 105, Children 47, Tendercare 21
· Last Week’s Offering: General 28,388.8 (YTD 204,290.68), Building 200 (YTD 1,620), Special Fund Mission 2,255 (YTD 5,795), Foodbank 383.33 (YTD 3,826.66).
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (email@example.com) or Edwin Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (email@example.com). Alpha Youth: 2nd and 4th Fridays from Feb to June. Join our mailing list: email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit gcgcny.link/alphaprayer
· GCS Day Nursery is looking for an RECE (Registered Early Childhood Educator), a part-time ECA, assistance teacher to the bulletin. If interested, please send resume to email@example.com, attention Mrs. Ng.
· The Bar Ministry: is serving singles in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Grace Community Food Share is currently recruiting Care team members and Drivers. for our operation. If you are interested to join us, please find out more information by visiting the hyperlink [here].
· Ministry Needs:
Sunday School Teachers and Assistants (contact Carol: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Softball Ministry Leadership (contact Andrew: email@example.com)
· Babysitter in Japan for Missionaries to learn Language. March or April. Contact Jessica or Kevin Teh (go.omf.org/3ESXEMK)
· Baptism Service on June 11—prep class starts March 25 (7 classes), membership class on May 27. Contact the Pastoral Team for more info.
· Summer Camp: runs from July 4– Aug 25 (8 weeks), Mon-Fri 8:00-5:30, $170/week, Grade 1-6. Theme: Fun with Characters. Also hiring camp coordinators and counselors (aged 18-29). Programs include: Worship, Bible Studies, Sports, and Music. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Hiring Committee before May 15th. See [here] for more info.
· Reaching out to Iranian Muslims in the GTA free workshop on Friday May 5 at 7:30-9:00pm in Sanctuary A. For details, contact Rev. Ted Tham.
· English Congregation Lunches (in the small gym): Sunday May 7, Sunday July 9. $10/adult, $5/child, newcomers/babies free. Volunteers (set-up, clean up, drivers, food donations) needed! Contact Lucas for more info.
· 30 Days of prayer: to access the guide, visit [here] (Username: pray30, password: RAMA30). Contact Judy Hum (email@example.com) for more info.
· The 2023 softball season is around the corner, starting in May, and team registration has begun. For anyone interested in playing softball, please contact Firman Lee via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Player registration deadline is April 29, 2023. Season begins after the May long weekend. Don’t miss an opportunity to enjoy the game of softball, summer weather and great fellowship, as we witness for Christ on the softball field!