Community News [2023-04-02]
· We need ushers! You must be able to attend service in-person. All training will be provided. Contact Roland for more details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Last Week’s Attendance: Cantonese 142, Mandarin 95, English 101, Children 45, Tendercare 18
· Last Week’s Offering: General 9,344.27 (YTD 175,901.88), Building 0 (YTD 1,420), Special Fund Mission 130 (YTD 3,540), Foodbank 550 (YTD 3,443.33).
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (email@example.com) or Edwin Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (email@example.com). Alpha Youth: 2nd and 4th Fridays from Feb to June. Join our mailing list: email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit gcgcny.link/alphaprayer
· GCS Day Nursery is looking for an RECE (Registered Early Childhood Educator), a part-time ECA, assistance teacher to the bulletin. If interested, please send resume to email@example.com, attention Mrs. Ng.
· The Bar Ministry: is serving singles in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Grace Community Food Share is currently recruiting Care team members and Drivers. for our operation. If you are interested to join us, please find out more information by visiting the hyperlink [here].
· Ministry Needs:
Sunday School Teachers and Assistants (contact Carol: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Softball Ministry Leadership (contact Andrew: email@example.com)
· Babysitter in Japan for Missionaries to learn Language. March or April. Contact Jessica or Kevin Teh (go.omf.org/3ESXEMK)
· Baptism Service on June 11—prep class starts March 25 (7 classes), membership class on May 27. Contact the Pastoral Team for more info.
· Turkiye and Syria Earthquake Response: please considering donating to the tens of thousands affected. Suggested organizations: AGC Tearfund [here], World Vision [here], SIM [here].
· Summer Camp: runs from July 4– Aug 25 (8 weeks), Mon-Fri 8:00-5:30, $170/week, Grade 1-6. Theme: Fun with Characters. Also hiring camp coordinators and counselors (aged 18-29). Programs include: Worship, Bible Studies, Sports, and Music. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Hiring Committee before May 15th. See [here] for more info.