· We need ushers! You must be able to attend service in-person. All training will be provided. Contact Roland for more details (email@example.com)
· Last Week’s Attendance: Cantonese 142, Mandarin 80, English 95, Children 45, Tendercare 17
· Last Week’s Offering: General 15,895.18 (YTD 162,077.61), Building 50 (YTD 1,420), Special Fund Mission 405 (YTD 3,410), Foodbank 145 (YTD 2,843.33).
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Edwin Lee (email@example.com) for more info.
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alpha Youth: 2nd and 4th Fridays from Feb to June. Join our mailing list: email email@example.com or visit gcgcny.link/alphaprayer
· GCS Day Nursery is looking for an RECE (Registered Early Childhood Educator), a part-time ECA, assistance teacher to the bulletin. If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Mrs. Ng.
· The Bar Ministry: is serving singles in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Grace Community Food Share is currently recruiting Care team members and Drivers. for our operation. If you are interested to join us, please find out more information by visiting the hyperlink [here].
· Ministry Needs:
Sunday School Teachers and Assistants (contact Carol: email@example.com)
Softball Ministry Leadership (contact Andrew: firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Babysitter in Japan for Missionaries to learn Language. March or April. Contact Jessica or Kevin Teh (go.omf.org/3ESXEMK)
· Men’s Workshop (Impactus: Building Authentic Friendships) on March 25 8:00am-12:00pm. Speaker Bill Innes will explore what the Bible teaches about friendships, the four levels of friendships, and practical ideas to begin/develop relationships. Price is $20. For more info, contact Kevin (email@example.com).
· Baptism Service on June 11—prep class starts March 25 (7 classes), membership class on May 27. Contact the Pastoral Team for more info.
· Games Night Fundraiser for Genesis Youth Fellowship is taking lace on March 31 from 7:30-9:30pm. Come for a night of Dodgeball Tournament, boardgames, video games, and drinks and snacks! For more details, contact Jess or Bowen.
· Summer Camps: accepting registration forms and resumes in person in the small gym on Sun March 26 & April 2 between 11-11:20am. Summer camp runs from July 4– Aug 25 (8 weeks), Mon-Fri 8:00-5:30, $170/week, Grade 1-6. Theme: Fun with Characters. Also hiring camp coordinators and counselors (aged 18-29). Programs include: Worship, Bible Studies, Sports, and Music. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Ms. Giselle before May 15th. See [here] for more info.