Community News [2023-02-12]
· We need ushers! You must be able to attend service in-person. All training will be provided. Contact Roland for more details (email@example.com)
· Last Week’s Attendance: Cantonese 140, Mandarin 103, English 110, Children 46, Tendercare 22
· Last Week’s Offering: General 50,635.04 (YTD 86,979), Building 225 (YTD 615), Special Fund Mission 515 (YTD 2,270), Foodbank 518.33 (YTD 1,378.33).
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Edwin Lee (email@example.com) for more info.
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alpha Youth: 2nd and 4th Fridays from Feb to June. Join our mailing list: email email@example.com or visit gcgcny.link/alphaprayer
· GCS Day Nursery is looking for an RECE (Registered Early Childhood Educator), a part-time ECA, assistance teacher to the bulletin. If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Mrs. Ng.
· The Bar Ministry: is serving single brothers and sisters in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Grace Community Food Share is currently recruiting Care team members and Drivers. for our operation. If you are interested to join us, please find out more information by visiting the hyperlink [here].
· Starting Jan, Ministry Needs:
Sunday School Teachers and Assistants (contact Carol: email@example.com)
Softball Ministry Leadership (contact Andrew: firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Babysitter in Japan for Missionaries to learn Language. March or April. Contact Jessica or Kevin Teh (go.omf.org/3ESXEMK)
· Praise God that we broke even for 2022. Thank you for your faithful offering. Donation receipts will be ready for pick-up in the small gym on Feb 19. We will then email/mail out the remaining receipts.
· Membership Meeting on March 6 at 12:30pm in Sanct A. Renewal of Deacons (2-year term from May 1 2023 to April 30 2025) – Hoytson Wong, Howard Chin, Edwina Luu, Xiao Wang. New candidate: Jessica Leung
· Men’s Workshop (Impactus: Building Authentic Friendships) on March 25 8:00am-12:00pm. Speaker Bill Innes will explore what the Bible teaches about friendships, the four levels of friendships, and practical ideas to begin/develop relationships. Price is $20. For more info, contact Kevin (email@example.com).