Community News [2023-01-29]
· We need ushers! You must be able to attend service in-person. All training will be provided. Contact Roland for more details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Last Week’s Attendance: Cantonese 138, Mandarin 98, English 101, Tendercare 24
· Last Week’s Offering: General 5,975 (YTD 30,959), Building 0 (YTD 390), Special Fund Mission 0 (YTD 1,405), Foodbank 100 (YTD 590).
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (email@example.com) or Edwin Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (email@example.com). Alpha Youth: 2nd and 4th Fridays from Feb to June. Join our mailing list: email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit gcgcny.link/alphaprayer
· GCS Day Nursery is looking for an RECE (Registered Early Childhood Educator), a part-time ECA, assistance teacher to the bulletin. If interested, please send resume to email@example.com, attention Mrs. Ng.
· The Bar Ministry: is serving single brothers and sisters in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Grace Community Food Share is currently recruiting Care team members and Drivers. for our operation. If you are interested to join us, please find out more information by visiting the hyperlink [here].
· To avoid losing the donation receipt, if you have changed your address or email address, or want to apply for a donation number, please contact Queenie immediately.
· Starting Jan, Ministry Needs:
Sunday School Teachers and Assistants (contact Carol: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Softball Ministry Leadership (contact Andrew: email@example.com)
· Babysitter in Japan for Missionaries to learn Language. March or April. Contact Jessica or Kevin Teh (go.omf.org/3ESXEMK)
· Praise God that we broke even for 2022. Thank you for your faithful offering. Donation receipts will be ready for pick-up in the small gym on Feb 5 and 19. We will then email/mail out the remaining receipts.