· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <email@example.com> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· We need ushers! You must be able to attend service in-person. All training will be provided. Contact Roland for more details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Joint Christmas Service: Adults 395, Children 41, Tendercare 25
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (email@example.com) or Edwin Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (email@example.com)
· GCS Day Nursery is looking for an RECE (Registered Early Childhood Educator), a part-time ECA, assistance teacher to the bulletin. If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Mrs. Ng.
· The Bar Ministry: is serving single brothers and sisters in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Grace Community Food Share is currently recruiting Care team members and Drivers. for our operation. If you are interested to join us, please find out more information by visiting the hyperlink [here].
· To avoid losing the donation receipt, if you have changed your address or email address, or want to apply for a donation number, please contact Queenie immediately.