Community News [2022-12-17]
· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <email@example.com> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· We need ushers! You must be able to attend service in-person. All training will be provided. Contact Roland for more details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· In-Person Attendance: Cantonese 135, Mandarin 73, English 102, Children 33, Tendercare 17
· Urbana “Rise Up” – will take place on Dec 28-31, 2022 in Indianapolis. It is a mission conference that happens every 3 years for undergrad and grade 12 students to help them discern their missional role in God’s global mission. For more info, visit urbana.org
· Free hand sanitizer, one per person after service. Free Level-2 mask in the foyer, free for all.
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (email@example.com) or Edwin Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (email@example.com)
· GCS Day Nursery is looking for an RECE (Registered Early Childhood Educator), a part-time ECA, assistance teacher to the bulletin. If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Mrs. Ng.
· The Bar Ministry: is serving single brothers and sisters in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Looking to pack a box and gifting them to children overseas? Visit: packabox.samaritanspurse.ca
· Join our Cell Groups! More info, check out page 3 of this bulletin.
· Grace Community Food Share is currently recruiting Care team members and Drivers. for our operation. If you are interested to join us, please find out more information by visiting the hyperlink [here].
· Cantonese baptism and membership today: Baptism: Peggy Leung, Apollo Mai. Membership transfer: Grace Lau.
· We will have Joint Worship on Dec 25 and Jan 1. Worship will starts at 10:30am at main gym. No adult Sunday school on both days. Streaming will be on https://gcgcny.online.church/
· Dear Parents, here is the KLS arrangement for the holiday Sundays: (1) Please drop off your children at W28 off children at W28 for final rehearsal; Teachers will bring children to attend Joint Christmas Worship, and will bring them back to the classroom afterward for their lesson till 12 noon. All children will receive a Christmas gift from KLS. 2) New Year’s Sunday: Pastor Eva and Rosie will be on duty for KLS classroom; parents are informed to drop off children at W28 by 10:30am. Pick up time for children will be 12noon.