Community News [2022-11-20]
· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <firstname.lastname@example.org> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· We need ushers! You must be able to attend service in-person. All training will be provided. Contact Roland for more details (email@example.com)
· In-Person Attendance: Cantonese 133, Mandarin 94, English 105, Children 49, Tendercare 15
· Urbana “Rise Up” – will take place on Dec 28-31, 2022 in Indianapolis. It is a mission conference that happens every 3 years for undergrad and grade 12 students to help them discern their missional role in God’s global mission. For more info, visit urbana.org
· Free hand sanitizer, one per person after service. Free Level-2 mask in the foyer, free for all.
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Edwin Lee (email@example.com) for more info.
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· GCS Day Nursery is looking for an RECE (Registered Early Childhood Educator), a part-time ECA, assistance teacher to the bulletin. If interested, please send resume to email@example.com, attention Mrs. Ng.
· The Bar Ministry: is serving single brothers and sisters in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Hurricane Fiona Relief: on Sept 24 and 25, Hurricane Fiona swept through Atlantic Canada and part of Quebec, causing massive flooding and destruction. Your prayers and donations are needed. Donation Organizations: Canadian Red Cross (will be matched 2x by the government); Salvation Army (Christian organization).
· oLooking to pack a box and gifting them to children overseas? Visit: packabox.samaritanspurse.ca
· Join our Cell Groups! More info, check out page 3 of this bulletin.
· Membership Meeting will take place on Sun Nov 27 at 3pm. Zoom link will be sent to your cell leaders. The agenda includes next year’s budget and pastoral arrangements. Detailed information of the meeting will be released later. Please reserve time to attend.