Community News [2022-10-30]
· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <email@example.com> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· We need ushers! You must be able to attend service in-person. All training will be provided. Contact Roland for more details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· In-Person Attendance: Cantonese 129, Mandarin 72, English 95, Children 54, Tendercare 22
· Urbana “Rise Up” – will take place on Dec 28-31, 2022 in Indianapolis. It is a mission conference that happens every 3 years for undergrad and grade 12 students to help them discern their missional role in God’s global mission. For more info, visit urbana.org
· Free hand sanitizer, one per person after service. Free Level-2 mask in the foyer, free for all.
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (email@example.com) or Edwin Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (email@example.com)
· Read our updates on the 7th wave of Covid 19 [here].
· GCS Day Nursery is looking for an RECE (Registered Early Childhood Educator), a part-time ECA, assistance teacher to the bulletin. If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Mrs. Ng.
· The Bar Ministry: is serving single brothers and sisters in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Hurricane Fiona Relief: on Sept 24 and 25, Hurricane Fiona swept through Atlantic Canada and part of Quebec, causing massive flooding and destruction. Your prayers and donations are needed. Donation Organizations: Canadian Red Cross (will be matched 2x by the government); Salvation Army (Christian organization).
· Child Dedications on Sunday Nov 20, contact Rev. Ted for more info.
· Looking to pack a box and gifting them to children overseas? Visit: packabox.samaritanspurse.ca
· Join our Cell Groups! More info, check out page 3 of this bulletin.
· Daylight Savings: will end, please turn your clock back 1hour on Sat, Nov 5. (Starts on Nov 6).