· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <firstname.lastname@example.org> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· We need ushers! You must be able to attend service in-person. All training will be provided. Contact Roland for more details (email@example.com)
· In-Person Attendance: Cantonese 132, Mandarin 92, English 90, Children 39, Tendercare 0
· Urbana “Rise Up” – will take place on Dec 28-31, 2022 in Indianapolis. It is a mission conference that happens every 3 years for undergrad and grade 12 students to help them discern their missional role in God’s global mission. For more info, visit urbana.org
· Free hand sanitizer, one per person after service. Free Level-2 mask in the foyer, free for all.
· Join our Volleyball Ministry every Wed from 7:30-10:00pm. Register at gcgcny.link/vball. Contact Terence Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Edwin Lee (email@example.com) for more info.
· Got questions? Try Alpha. Join us @ 1pm at church. Free food will be served! Contact Lucas Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Read our updates on the 7th wave of Covid 19 [here].
· GCS Day Nursery is looking for an RECE (Registered Early Childhood Educator), a part-time ECA, assistance teacher to the bulletin. If interested, please send resume to email@example.com, attention Mrs. Ng.
· The Bar Ministry: is serving single brothers and sisters in Christ. Contact Roland or Haidan, or visit the link [here].
· Men’s Ministry Leadership Summit—Building Disciple-making Movements: Free Online event on Sept 26. Contact Deacon Kevin Ho or visit [here] for more info.
· Happy Thanksgiving!
Adult Zone Potluck Dinner on Friday Oct 7, Contact Lucas Wong
Family Zone Potluck Dinner on Sat Oct 8, Contact Edwina Luu
· Grace Community Food Share is hiring Admin Assistant—6 hrs/month work, flex hours in the PM or Sat AM. More details [here]. Apply by Oct 7 to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Evangelism Summit—at Church on the Queensway on Oct 20. The event is free, lunch included. For more info, visit https://www.billygraham.ca/evangelism-summit/
· Baptism and Membership Classes: 7 weekly classes from Sat Oct 8 to Nov 26, 8-9pm. 8th class on GCGCNY History and Membership on Oct 29, 8-9pm. Contact Rev. Ted to register for Baptism on Sunday Dec 11.