· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <firstname.lastname@example.org> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· Last Week’s in-person Attendance: Cantonese 116, Mandarin 70, English 95, Children 47, Tendercare 12.
· We need ushers! You must be able to attend service in-person. All training will be provided. Contact Roland for more details (email@example.com)
· Urbana “Rise Up” – will take place on Dec 28-31, 2022 in Indianapolis. It is a mission conference that happens every 3 years for undergrad and grade 12 students to help them discern their missional role in God’s global mission. For more info, visit urbana.org
· GCS Summer Camp (July 4-Aug 26) is currently recruiting young mentors (ages 18-29). Interested applicants, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Att: Ms. Helen Wu. GCS Summer Camp (JK-Gr.6) registration starts today. JK-Gr.1 fee $250/week; Gr.2-Gr.6 fee $120/week. The theme is “Character Music and Movement”. Please refer to poster for details and registration form. Visit gcsny.ca for more info.
· As the pandemic subsides, we are excited that the church is reopening. Because the lasting effects of the pandemic, not all brothers and sisters are coming to Sunday service in-person. Workload is also increased for some individuals. Therefore, to facilitate offering counting:
1. we strongly encourage you to continue to donate online
2. Cash offering is not suggested
3. At the start of reopening, the counting might start at about 10:35am, there will be only one offering box at the main entrance
4. Offering counting will be carried out only semi-monthly—your checks may take up to three weeks to be clear
· Cantonese Baptism and Membership: Baptism—Elyse Fu, Michelle Sin, Joyce Lau, Membership—Ringo Lee.
· Free hand sanitizer, one per person after service. Free Level-2 mask in the foyer, free for all.
· Support our Softball Teams!
Unchained on Sat July 9 2:00/4:00pm at Hobart Park
CUP on Sat July 9 2:00pm at Wigmore Park
· “Join KLS to bless the next generation, and BE BLESSED!” To prepare for future development of our ministry for children and support for families, we are inviting brothers and sisters to join the KLS Team! If the Lord prompts you to become part of our exciting, rewarding ministry, please visit our information table after in-person worship, or contact Deaconess Edwina for more information.
· You are invited to come celebrate Jonathan Yeh and Amrika Boodram’s wedding! Come share your love at the ceremony on Sat July 9 at 4:30pm at Tyndale University Chapel.