· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <email@example.com> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· In-person 32nd Anniversary Attendance: 248, Children 28.
· We need ushers! You must be able to attend service in-person. All training will be provided. Contact Roland for more details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Urbana “Rise Up” – will take place on Dec 28-31, 2022 in Indianapolis. It is a mission conference that happens every 3 years for undergrad and grade 12 students to help them discern their missional role in God’s global mission. For more info, visit urbana.org
· GCS Summer Camp (July 4-Aug 26) is currently recruiting young mentors (ages 18-29). Interested applicants, please email resume to email@example.com Att: Ms. Helen Wu. GCS Summer Camp (JK-Gr.6) registration starts today. JK-Gr.1 fee $250/week; Gr.2-Gr.6 fee $120/week. The theme is “Character Music and Movement”. Please refer to poster for details and registration form. Visit gcsny.ca for more info.
· KLS updates: For June to August, the Children’s Fellowship will begin to have in person meetings for the first 2 weeks, and online meetings for other weeks. Please refer to our church website, or contact Pastor Eva for details.
· Baptism and Membership Service: Sunday June 12. Baptism Candidates: Joshua Zhang, Matthias Ko, Lydia Lu. Membership class Sat June 4, 8-9pm. Contact any of the pastors.
· Our softball team CUP is looking for players!. For more info, contact Roland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· As the pandemic subsides, we are excited that the church is reopening. Because the lasting effects of the pandemic, not all brothers and sisters are coming to Sunday service in-person. Workload is also increased for some individuals. Therefore, to facilitate offering counting:
1. we strongly encourage you to continue to donate online
2. Cash offering is not suggested
3. At the start of reopening, the counting might start at about 10:35am, there will be only one offering box at the main entrance
4. Offering counting will be carried out only semi-monthly—your checks may take up to three weeks to be clear
· Support our softball team Unchained! Games on Sat Jun 11, 2pm/4pm at Parkway Forest Park.