· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <email@example.com> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· People’s Gospel Church is hiring a full-time summer camp manager (June 6-August 19). Deadline for application is April 30. http://peoplesgospelchurch.org/summercamp/
· Visit our church website gcgcny.org for faith-based job opportunities.
· Prayer Tour to North Africa: if you are interested in a 7-day private guided prayer tour (plus 4 days learning and experiencing North Africa with its local workers), please contact Santos. Tour Date: May 13-23, 2022.
· We need ushers! You must be able to attend service in-person. All training will be provided. Contact Roland for more details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Urbana “Rise Up” will take place on Dec 28-31, 2022 in Indianapolis. It is a missions conference that happens every 3 years for undergrad and grade 12 students to help them discern their missional role in God’s global mission. For more information, visit urbana.org.
· Donations to Ukraine: With the outbreak of the war between Russia and Ukraine, many Ukrainians have fled their homes to avoid the war and are in desperate need of assistance from all parties. We encourage everyone to donate money to the Red Cross (https://www.redcross.ca/) designated aid projects in Ukraine (the government will make an equal donation), or Tearfund (https://tearfund.ca/ukraine/) (a partner of the Gospel Association (AGC), or other rescue agencies.
· Baptism and Membership Classes: for those who want to get baptized, will take place from April 16-May 21 (7 Saturday classes). 8th class on GCGCNY history and membership on Sat May 28 for all who are interested. For more info, contact any of the pastors.
· Online Sunday School (Jan—April):
The Gospel Project (teens) – Sun 11:30-12:30, contact Bowen Oung
Hebrews (adult) – Sat 9:45-11:00, contact Pastor Michelle
Jesus: The Greatest Life of All (adult) – Sun 11:30-12:30, contact Rev. Ted
· Last Week’s In Person Attendance: Cantonese 79, English 66, Mandarin 59, Children 36
· 30 day of Prayer : April 2 to May 1. For guided prayer eBook, visit http://ebook30days.com/english (available at $3.75 each)
· GCS Summer Day Camp (July 4-Aug. 26) is currently recruiting the camp coordinators and counselors (age 18-29). For interested person, please email your resume to email@example.com, Att: Ms. Helen Wu. GCS Summer Day Camp (Grades 2-6) registration starts today. The fee is $120/week, and the theme is “Character, Music and Sports”. For details and registration form, please refer to the poster. You can also visit the website http:\\gcsny.ca to browse and download the registration form
· Men’s Conference (“Impactus”) – Barbeque on Friday at church at 6pm, followed by a free streamed online conference from 7pm-10pm. Contact Kevin Ho.
Register for in-person BBQ here: https://forms.gle/FMxAsfLb5pfj1SLaA
To register for online conference only: https://www.impactus.org/conference/