Community News [2022-02-27]
· Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <firstname.lastname@example.org> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· If you need to enter the church, please contact the Church Admin 48 hours in advance (email@example.com, 416.499.0111 ext.101). For pastoral needs, please contact your pastors. Please visit the church’s website for more details and prayer hotline.
· People’s Gospel Church is hiring a full-time summer camp manager (June 6-August 19). Deadline for application is April 30. http://peoplesgospelchurch.org/summercamp/
· Visit our church website http://gcgcny.org for faith-based job opportunities.
· Prayer Tour to North Africa: if you are interested in a 7-day private guided prayer tour (plus 4 days learning and experiencing North Africa with its local workers), please contact Santos. Tour Date: May 13-23, 2022.
· Membership Meeting: on March 6th at 11:30am. One of the agendas is to elect a deacon. All members are requested to reserve time to attend the online meeting.
· Thank you for your faithful and sacrificial offering to the Lord. The church has balanced the Budget in 2021. 2021 donation receipt will be sent out through email (if the church has your email address) or mailed to you. If no email is received, please check the junk mailbox. Please allow up to two weeks to receive your receipts due to the challenges during the pandemic.
· From March 1 onwards, the church will follow the Ontario government’s epidemic guidelines. For details, please refer to the relevant announcements on the church’s website. Attending worship services starting in March does not require pre-registration or a vaccine passport, but masks are still required. Worship is still held at 9:10am in the stadium and online simultaneously, and Sunday school will be held online. If the cell group wants to go back to church, please confirm the arrangement with Queenie.
· Urbana “Rise Up” will take place on Dec 28-31, 2022 in Indianapolis. It is a missions conference that happens every 3 years for undergrad and grade 12 students to help them discern their missional role in God’s global mission. For more information, visit urbana.org.