· Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
· If you need to enter the church, please contact the Church Admin 48 hours in advance (email@example.com, 416.499.0111 ext.101). For pastoral needs, please contact your pastors. Please visit the church’s website for more details and prayer hotline.
· To attend physical worship, please register on the church website. The registration time is from Monday to Saturday at 10:30 in the morning, first come first serve until full capacity. Please pay attention to the requirements. Those who are fully-vaccinated will receive a vaccination verification card issued by the church after attending the physical worship for the first time. Please show this card when attending in the future to avoid the need to verify the vaccination certificate and identity documents, and to speed up the admission procedures. Thank you for your cooperation.
· People’s Gospel Church is hiring a full-time summer camp manager (June 6-August 19). Deadline for application is April 30. http://peoplesgospelchurch.org/summercamp/
· Visit our church website http://gcgcny.org for faith-based job opportunities.
· Prayer Tour to North Africa: if you are interested in a 7-day private guided prayer tour (plus 4 days learning and experiencing North Africa with its local workers), please contact Santos. Tour Date: May 13-23, 2022.
· Membership Meeting: on March 6th at 11:30am. One of the agendas is to elect a deacon. All members are requested to reserve time to attend the online meeting.
· Thank you for your faithful and sacrificial offering to the Lord. The church has balanced the Budget in 2021. 2021 donation receipt will be sent out through email (if the church has your email address) or mailed to you. If no email is received, please check the junk mailbox. Please allow up to two weeks to receive your receipts due to the challenges during the pandemic.
· Although the government has gradually lifted pandemic restrictions, the church’s guidelines remain unchanged until further notice.