· Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <email@example.com> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· If you need to enter the church, please contact the Church Admin 48 hours in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org, 416.499.0111 ext.101). For pastoral needs, please contact your pastors. Please visit the church’s website for more details and prayer hotline.
· To attend physical worship, please register on the church website. The registration time is from Monday to Saturday at 10:30 in the morning, first come first serve until full capacity. Please pay attention to the requirements. Those who are fully-vaccinated will receive a vaccination verification card issued by the church after attending the physical worship for the first time. Please show this card when attending in the future to avoid the need to verify the vaccination certificate and identity documents, and to speed up the admission procedures. Thank you for your cooperation.
· People’s Gospel Church is hiring a full-time summer camp manager (June 6-August 19). Deadline for application is April 30. http://peoplesgospelchurch.org/summercamp/
· Visit our church website http://gcgcny.org for faith-based job opportunities.
· Prayer Tour to North Africa: if you are interested in a 7-day private guided prayer tour (plus 4 days learning and experiencing North Africa with its local workers), please contact Santos. Tour Date: May 13-23, 2022.
· The church will resume physical services next Sunday (2/13). All attendees must go to the designated link on the church website to pre-register. Please read the requirements and rules of attendance carefully.
· Membership Meeting: on March 6th at 11:30am. One of the agendas is to elect a deacon. All members are requested to reserve time to attend the online meeting.