· Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <email@example.com> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· If you need to enter the church, please contact the Church Admin 48 hours in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org, 416.499.0111 ext.101). For pastoral needs, please contact your pastors. Please visit the church’s website for more details and prayer hotline.
· To attend physical worship, please register on the church website. The registration time is from Monday to Saturday at 10:30 in the morning, first come first serve until full capacity. Please pay attention to the requirements. Those who are fully-vaccinated will receive a vaccination verification card issued by the church after attending the physical worship for the first time. Please show this card when attending in the future to avoid the need to verify the vaccination certificate and identity documents, and to speed up the admission procedures. Thank you for your cooperation.
· After the stream has gone live, it takes 1-2 days to appear on our YouTube sermon playlist. Thanks for your patience.
· Before reopening worship for children, we hope to better understand the needs, expectations and problems of our families. Therefore, we invite and encourage all parents (with children aged 11 and under) to fill out the “Church Reopening Child Entity Worship Questionnaire” on or before November 8. After that, we plan to hold a KLS online consultation meeting to share the survey results with you and prepare for the reopening of KLS together. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
· Today is the International Day of Prayer (IDOP). Please pray for the persecuted churches around the globe.
· The membership meeting will be held on Zoom on Nov 28 Sunday 2pm. Agenda includes 2022 Budget approval and Constitution Revision. All members, please reserve your time to attend. Meeting ID 894 6499 8237 Passcode 332099