Community News [2021-10-31]
· Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <email@example.com> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· If you need to enter the church, please contact the Church Admin 48 hours in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org, 416.499.0111 ext.101). For pastoral needs, please contact your pastors. Please visit the church’s website for more details and prayer hotline.
· To attend physical worship, please register on the church website. The registration time is from Monday to Saturday at 10:30 in the morning, first come first serve until full capacity. Please pay attention to the requirements. Those who
are fully-vaccinated will receive a vaccination verification card issued by the church after attending the physical worship for the first time. Please show this card when attending in the future to avoid the need to verify the vaccination certificate and identity documents, and to speed up the admission procedures. Thank you for your cooperation.
· After the stream has gone live, it takes 1-2 days to appear on our YouTube sermon playlist. Thanks for your patience.
· The 2021 Toronto Children’s Ministry Seminar will be held online on November 6, and it has been arranged that after the meeting, registrants can review more than 25 lectures online, which is a very rich learning opportunity. Encouraging all brothers and sisters who are interested in participating in children’s ministry to sign up. If you want to get a group discount (registration fee reduced from $30 to $20), please contact Pastor Eva before November 1 to register together.
· Live Called 2021: On Saturday, November 6 from 10am-2pm join an online gathering of committed Christ-followers dedicated to stewardship in their vocation and calling. Learn about living out the missional calling of Christ in any industry or professional space. Be challenged and have your imagination stretched by stories of Christian response to brokenness in Toronto and the world. This year our main speakers will be focusing on the topic of discipleship and you can find more information on speakers/panelists and register at missionshub.ca/livecalled! Conversation breakout rooms this year include Arts & Music, Engineering, Linguistics, Social Services, Business Entrepreneurs & Finance, Healthcare, Media/Marketing & Communications, Technology, Education, and Law.
· Before reopening worship for children, we hope to better understand the needs, expectations and problems of our families. Therefore, we invite and encourage all parents (with children aged 11 and under) to fill out the “Church Reopening Child Entity Worship Questionnaire” on or before November 8. After that, we plan to hold a KLS online consultation meeting to share the survey results with you and prepare for the reopening of KLS together. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
· Nov 7, 2021 is the International Day of Prayer (IDOP). Please pray for the persecuted churches around the globe.