Community News [2021-10-03]
· Looking for volunteers for our church website management! If interested, please contact send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <email@example.com> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· If you need to enter the church, please contact the Church Admin 48 hours in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org, 416.499.0111 ext.101). For pastoral needs, please contact your pastors. Please visit the church’s website for more details and prayer hotline.
· Tentatively English Worship will be on hybrid model effective Oct 10 Sunday at 9:10am. A town hall meeting will take place on TODAY at 3:00pm to present new arrangement and answer question (Meeting ID: 845 7088 2172 Passcode: 456). If you want to ask question, please send it to email@example.com in advance with email subject “Town hall question”.