Community News [2021-09-19]
· As the new school year approaches, a reminder to KLS parents. Register their little ones for 2021-2022. Link to Registration. Under the main Web page Children’s tab.
-Looking for volunteers for our church website management! If interested, please contact send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <email@example.com> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· If you need to enter the church, please contact the Church Admin 48 hours in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org, 416.499.0111 ext.101). For pastoral needs, please contact your pastors. Please visit the church’s website for more details and prayer hotline.
· Global 6k – happening on Sat Sept 25 at Toogood Pond (Markham – Unionville). Every $50 fundraised provides clean water that lasts for one person. Sign up https://worldvisioncan.akaraisin.com/ui/global6k2021/t/d8ad2538476948d886ab8f40f0ae74b3
· The federal election will be held on 9/20. If you want to vote by post, you must submit it online or contact the Registration and Electoral Office before 9/14. Encouraging all eligible brothers and sisters to vote in their civic responsibilities and pray for the general election.
Tentatively English Worship will be on hybrid model effective Oct 10 Sunday at 9:10am. A town hall meeting will take place on Oct 3 Sunday at 3:00pm to present new arrangement and answer question (Meeting ID: 845 7088 2172 Passcode: 456). If you want to ask question, please send it to email@example.com in advance with email subject “Town hall question”.