· As the new school year approaches, a reminder to KLS parents. Register their little ones for 2021-2022. Link to Registration. Under the main Web page Children’s tab.
-Looking for volunteers for our church website management! If interested, please contact send email to: email@example.com
· Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
· Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <firstname.lastname@example.org> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
· If you need to enter the church, please contact the Church Admin 48 hours in advance (email@example.com, 416.499.0111 ext.101). For pastoral needs, please contact your pastors. Please visit the church’s website for more details and prayer hotline.
· Grade 7 and up please fill out church reopening online survey. Deadline is Sep 10. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSentVIcXFCGd8waS3icsFzBMlnNDh6u4s9x4Jla6stXIvpeYw/viewform?usp=sf_link
· Global 6k – happening on Sat Sept 25 at Toogood Pond (Markham – Unionville). Every $50 fundraised provides clean water that lasts for one person. Sign up https://worldvisioncan.akaraisin.com/ui/global6k2021/t/d8ad2538476948d886ab8f40f0ae74b3
· The federal election will be held on 9/20. If you want to vote by post, you must
submit it online or contact the Registration and Electoral Office before 9/14.
Encouraging all eligible brothers and sisters to vote in their civic responsibilities
and pray for the general election.
· The church reopening questionnaire: Please fill out the questionnaire independently for students in grade seven or above. The deadline is September 10.