Skip to content
Community News [2021-05-09]
- URGENT! Hi Everyone. Our AGC Denomination’s Disaster Relief Arm (Tearfund) is raising funds for Covid relief in India. GCGCNY has decided to promote this worthy cause. Please see the pdf attachment below for details. People can donate at: https://tearfund.ca/covidcrisisindia2/ and as a added incentive, if you donate by May 2 (tomorrow) a donor has pledged to match funds up to $50,000! Thanks for your consideration and for cascading this information to your cell groups and other connections.
- Looking for volunteers for our church website management! If interested, please contact send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
- Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <email@example.com> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
- If you need to enter the church, please contact the Church Admin 48 hours in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org, 416.499.0111 ext.101). For pastoral needs, please contact your pastors. Please visit the church’s website for more details and prayer hotline.
- “Year 2020 Annual Report” editing team is recruiting volunteers for translation between English and Chinese, as well as for proof reading in Chinese or in English. Any help is very much appreciated! For inquiries, please contact Helen Wu (email@example.com). For details and registration, please click the link below: https://form.jotform.com/210324104130230
- Summer jobs are available in July and August 2021 with GCS summer camp. If you are interested in one of these positions, camp coordinator and counselors, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to Mrs. Ng.
- GCS – Day Nursery is looking for an RECE (Registered Early Childhood Educator) to start ASAP. If interested please send resume to email@example.com, attention Mrs. Ng
- GCS Online Summer Camp July and August 2021 from JK to Grade 10. Please register online https://www.gcsny.ca/summer-camps/ The deadline to register at the early bird rate is May 31. If you any questions, please contact Mrs. Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Membership meeting on May 30@2pm. Motion: Election of Board of Directors. To Confirm Rev. Ren, Rev. Tham, and Pastor Michelle for 3 more years and Constitution Revision.