Skip to content
Community News [2021-04-11]
- Winners of Easter Egg Design Contest Please Click to view Easter Eggs 2021.pptx
- Looking for volunteers for our church website management! If interested, please contact send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
- Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <email@example.com> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
- If you need to enter the church, please contact the Church Admin 48 hours in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org, 416.499.0111 ext.101). For pastoral needs, please contact your pastors. Please visit the church’s website for more details and prayer hotline.
- “Year 2020 Annual Report” editing team is recruiting volunteers for translation between English and Chinese, as well as for proof reading in Chinese or in English. Any help is very much appreciated! For inquiries, please contact Helen Wu (email@example.com). For details and registration, please click the link below: https://form.jotform.com/210324104130230
- Summer jobs are available in July and August 2021 with GCS summer camp. If you are interested in one of these positions, camp coordinator and counselors, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to Mrs. Ng.
- GCS – Day Nursery is looking for an RECE (Registered Early Childhood Educator) to start ASAP. If interested please send resume to email@example.com, attention Mrs. Ng
- Special announcement from the Board of Directors: After careful investigation, church members, brother Jimmy Gengsheng Ruan (阮更生）and sister Yulan He （何浴蘭) have been found guilty of committing the offenses of:
(a) Trespass against a brother (Matthew 18: 15‑17)
(b) Disorderly conduct (II Thessalonians 3: 6, 7, 11‑14)
(c) Offending Elders (I Timothy 5: 19‑20)
Effective from March 29, 2021 to March 28, 2022, they are suspended from attending any (virtual or in-person) meetings of GCGCNY. They are not allowed on church property. They are not allowed to be in contact with any church member unless approved by the Mandarin Deacon Board or delegate. If anyone is aware of any violation of the above, please report to the church at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct any questions on this matter to Tat-Kwan Wong, vice chair of the Board of Directors, at email@example.com attention to him. Thank you