Skip to content
Community News [2021-03-07]
- Looking for volunteers for our church website management! If interested, please contact send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
- Offering via E-Transfer is now available! <email@example.com> Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
- If you need to enter the church, please contact the Church Admin 48 hours in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org, 416.499.0111 ext.101). For pastoral needs, please contact your pastors. Please visit the church’s website for more details and prayer hotline.
- Last Week’s Offering: General: $9,064 (Y-T-D $93,041.26), Building: $200 (Y-T-D $1,855), Special Fund Mission: $425(Y-T-D $2,430), Foodbank: $20 (Y-T-D $3,534).
- “Year 2020 Annual Report” editing team is recruiting volunteers for translation between English and Chinese, as well as for proof reading in Chinese or in English. Any help is very much appreciated! For inquiries, please contact Helen Wu (email@example.com). For details and registration, please click the link below: https://form.jotform.com/210324104130230
- Our membership meeting is taking place on today at 12:30pm. We will be renewing existing English Deacons and introducing our newest deacon, Mr. Xiao Wang.
- Summer jobs are available in July and August 2021 with GCS summer camp. If you are interested in one of these positions, camp coordinator and counselors, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to Mrs. Ng.