Skip to content
Community News [2021-01-3]
- Looking for volunteers for our church website management! If interested, please contact send email to: Ted.Tham@GCGCNY.org
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
- Offering via E-Transfer is now available! email@example.com Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
- Dr. Susana and Dr. TK Wong from the English Congregation are hosting English Online Courses (until Jan 31, every Sunday from 730-9pm for a total of 13 weeks). Currently open to doctors, resident doctors, medical students, patients, family and friends. If you have relatives/friends who
speak English, please encourage them to visit the website below to register for topics of interest (no attendance required)
(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKwi3H9p0UFiM7dwv7GlTyTsx8nV_svHAngr_tXv3rW_W1A/viewform). If you can participate in the
following: (1. Organize 2. Be the team leader 3. Build friendship with new friends in the group 4. Prayer group), please contact Santos (firstname.lastname@example.org). To share Jesus’ love, we need people to help buy and deliver one food item to each Apha guest for one time. Contact person is Terence (email@example.com) or Clarence (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you can help, please sign up at: https://tinyurl.com/gcgcnydrivers2020
- If you need to enter the church, please contact the Church Admin 48 hours in advance (email@example.com, 416.499.0111 ext.101). For pastoral needs, please contact your pastors. Please visit the church’s website for more details and prayer hotline.
- Zoom English Alpha is on every Sun 730pm-900pm. Please pray for people to know Jesus and his love. If you want to receive the prayer letter, the contact person is Santos (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have friends interested in attending, please ask them to register at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-Kwi3H9p0UFiM7dwv7GlTyTsx8nV_svHAngr_tXv3rW_W1A/viewform