Skip to content
Community News [2020-10-25]
- Looking for volunteers for our church website management! If interested, please contact send email to: email@example.com
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
- Offering via E-Transfer is now available! Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
- Last Week’s Offering: General: $7.474 (Y-T-D $506,979.92), Building: $415 (Y-T-D $9,990.00), Special Fund Mission: $30 (Y-T-D $21,121.80), Foodbank: $270 (Y-T-D $18,341.50).
- Daylight Savings Time: the clocks will fall back one hour on Nov 1! Don’t forget to set your clocks before bed.
- Dr. Susana and Dr. TK Wong from the English Congregation are hosting English Online Courses (starting tonight until Jan 31, every Sunday from 730-9pm for a total of 13 weeks). Currently open to doctors, resident doctors, medical students, patients, family and friends. If you have relatives/friends who speak English, please encourage them to visit the website below to register for topics of interest (no attendance required)(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-Kwi3H9p0UFiM7dwv7GlTyTsx8nV_svHAngr_tXv3rW_W1A/viewform). If you can participate in the following: (1. Organize 2. Be the team leader 3. Build friendship with new friends in the group 4. Prayer group), please contact Santos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you need to enter the church, please contact the Church Admin 48 hours in advance (email@example.com, 416.499.0111 ext.101). For pastoral needs, please contact your pastors. Please visit the church’s website for more details and prayer hotline.