Skip to content
Community News [2020-09-27]
- Looking for volunteers for our church website management! If interested, please contact send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
- Offering via E-Transfer is now available! Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
- Last Week’s Offering: General: $1,128.00 (Y-T-D $449,074.39), Building: $0 (Y-T-D $9,375.00), Special Fund Mission: $30 (Y-T-D $20,226.80), Foodbank: $70(Y-T-D $15,223.50).
- Volunteers for the 30th anniversary publication: looking for 3-5 volunteers for on-site video recording and 7-12 off-site for editing. Please contact Santos for more information (email@example.com).
- Grace Christian School will hold online After-school Program from Sept. 14th to Oct. 9th. Campers attended in this year’s Summer Camp are free. To register, please fill out the form through the link https://form.jotform.com/202336158869262. Details are listed in the poster (https://gracegospel.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/poster_GCS-Online-Afterschool-Program-2020.jpg) Any questions, please email Helen Wu (SummerCamp@gcsny.ca)