Skip to content
Community News [2020-08-02]
- Looking for volunteers for our church website management! If interested, please contact send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
- Offering via E-Transfer is now available! Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
- Last Week’s Offering:
General: $12,241.30 (Y-T-D $354,474.38)
Building: $100.00 (Y-T-D $7,195.00)
Special Fund Mission: $100.00 (Y-T-D $17,151.30)
Foodbank: $50.00 (Y-T-D $10,311.50).
- KLS Online Program Schedule: Sunday Online Classrooms
[every Sunday starting May 3rd]
- 0-5 years old: Every Wednesday 10:30am – 11am
- 6-12 years old: Every Saturday 11am – 12:30pm.
Please contact Pastor Eva or KLS Teachers for meeting invitation links.
- The church has re-opened. Just a reminder to not venture into the Nursery side as we have a very strict health protocol. All entrance doors to be locked at all times. Everyone must ring the doorbell and be screened before coming in.
- Volunteers for the 30th anniversary publication: looking for 3-5 volunteers for on-site video recording and 7-12 off-site for editing. Please contact Santos for more information
- Due to Covid-19, the regular Grace Christian School(GCS) Summer Camp has been cancelled. However, in order to bring beneficial, fun, and healthy activities, and to strengthen the contact and interactions between the children, GCS will hold online summer activities from July 20 to September 11, serving children of Gr 1- Gr 6. The content of the event includes Bible stories, topics about sports, arts and crafts, group projects, games, physical movement, and tutoring, etc. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of GCS, all classes are free except for the registration fee($20/child). Specific details are all in the registration form. Please use the link to register.
Any questions, please contact Helen Wu via email: SummerCamp@gcsny.ca
- To prepare for reopening, church is now seeking your feedback. All individuals (G.7 and up) please use this link to take the survey: