The application deadline is June 24, 2023. Interviews will be conducted the first week of July.
We are hiring 1 Summer Intern to assist in Youth & Production/IT tasks. To apply, please fill in 2023 Summer Intern for Youth & Production/IT Job Application Form along with a cover letter sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your responsibilities as a Summer Intern for Youth & Production/IT may include:
- Youth Ministry:
- Building a comprehensive icebreakers library
- Designing a youth retreat (making props, designing games)
- Editing a retreat promo video with footage from previous years
- Curriculum planning for the 2023-2024 year with the Pastoral Supervisor
- Organizing storage space
- Organize storage space
- Hanging up acoustic tiles under supervision of Production Staff
- Update our church website
Qualifications of a Summer Intern for Youth & Production/IT include:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment
- Is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the immigration and Refugee protection Act and
- Is legally to work according to the relevant provincial/ territorial legislation and regulations
- International students are not eligible. Recent immigrants are eligible if they are Canadian Citizens or permanent residents.
- Competence with Google Drive
- Initiative to work with delegated tasks within given deadlines
- Experience working with youth is helpful
- Hourly wage is $15.50, starting on July 4 to August 25th working 7 hrs per day.