Skip to content
Community News [2020-08-30]
- Looking for volunteers for our church website management! If interested, please contact send email to: email@example.com
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
- Offering via E-Transfer is now available! Provide your Name and Offering number. Thank you to those who have expressed concern about the church’s financial situation amidst this pandemic. The church is now accepting e-Transfer and online credit card donations. Please pray that these along with your offerings and the church financial reserves will help the church through the pandemic.
- Last Week’s Offering:
General: $3,990 (Y-T-D $387,505.64),
Building: $0.00 (Y-T-D $7,835.00),
Special Fund Mission: $0.00 (Y-T-D $18,391.30),
Foodbank: $50.00 (Y-T-D $12,793.50).
- KLS Online Program Schedule: KLS will begin our new school year next Sunday. Our Preschool Class welcomes children from 2½ years of age to begin worshiping and learning with us! For families with children promoting to Gr. 1 or Gr. 4, please be aware of the schedule of their new classroom, and remind them to use the appropriate online classroom link to attend our online meetings. To register for the first time and help us keep our information updated, please fill out our new KLS children registration online form. Thank you!
- The church has re-opened. Just a reminder to not venture into the Nursery side as we have a very strict health protocol. All entrance doors to be locked at all times. Everyone must ring the doorbell and be screened before coming in.
- Volunteers for the 30th anniversary publication: looking for 3-5 volunteers for on-site video recording and 7-12 off-site for editing. Please contact Santos for more information
- Grace Christian School (GCS) Online Summer Camp will end on September 4. In order to give the children academic help and continue to strengthen the communication and interaction between the children, GCS will hold Online After-school Program from September 14th to October 9th to serve children in grades one to six. Please see the poster and registration form for details. To fill out the registration form, please click the link below: https://form.jotform.com/202336158869262
For inquiries, please email Helen Wu (SummerCamp@gcsny.ca)
- Thanks for returning the Church Reopening Survey. We will have a church-wide Town Hall Meeting on Aug 30 Sunday 7:30pm to report the result and reopening plan. Please join us online by then.
Meeting ID: 840 0365 7266, Passcode: 201201