KLS Online Program Schedule:
Sunday Online Classrooms [every Sunday starting May 3rd]
Preschool and Kindergarten – 3pm – 3:30pm
Juniors – 2pm – 3pmSeniors – 11:30am – 12:30pm
Online Fellowships 0-5 years old: Every Wednesday 10:30am – 11am
6-12 years old: Every Saturday 11am-12:30pm
*Please contact Pastor Eva Eva.Poon@gcgcny.org
or KLS Teachers for meeting invitation links.
Warmly in Christ, Eva
I Corinthians 4:2
- Grace Community Food Share: is in need of dry beans, coffee, tea, snacks, and pasta sauce. Please make sure that these items are in good conditions / not expired.
- 2019 Tax Receipts: contact Deacon Conrad Chan firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 Days of Prayer: for the Muslim world. Ramadan this year is April 24-May 25.
- Looking for volunteers for our church website management! If interested, please contact send email to: email@example.com
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
- Ronson and Iris’ will be tying the knot officially next Sunday May 2nd, 2020. Join this memorable occasion through live streaming!
- Next Sunday is Communion! Please prepare your own elements and join us!
- Offering via E-Transfer is now available! firstname.lastname@example.org Provide your Name and Offering number.
- Online Baptism and New Members Classes will start in June. Contact Rev. Ted or Pastor Michelle to register.
- Sunday School: new term starts May to August. All classes will be online. More details to follow.
- Helping our Health Care Providers: A team of Christian physicians and health care advocates in the Greater Toronto Area have formed Mobilizing Masks for Health Care Providers. $300,000 is needed to cover the cost to purchase more masks and PPEs for our frontline workers. Donate at www.frontlinemasks.ca and all monetary donations above $25.00 will be issued a tax receipt from their partners, Carefirst. Thank you.
- Offering Count (April 19): General $8,334.50 (Y-T-D $195,122.69), Building: $150 (Y-T-D $4,305), Special Fund Mission: $200 (Y-T-D $12,860), Foodbank: $ 570 (Y-T-D $3,645).