- Grace Community Food Share: is in need of dry beans, coffee, tea, snacks, and pasta sauce. Please make sure that these items are in good conditions / not expired.
- 2019 Tax Receipts: contact Deacon Conrad Chan firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 Days of Prayer: for the Muslim world. Ramadan this year is April 24-May 25.
- Looking for volunteers for our church website management! If interested, please contact send email to: email@example.com
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all group meetings are currently on hold. For specific meetings and events, please contact the corresponding leaders for more details. Thanks for your patience!
Helping our Health Care Providers:
A team of Christian physicians and health care advocates in the Greater Toronto Area have formed Mobilizing Masks for Health Care Providers. They have partnered with Carefirst Seniors and Community Services to create a large-scale mask donation/drive to bring masks to our frontline hospital workers across the GTA. They have already distributed 12,000 donated masks and other PPEs to 5 hospitals in the GTA (Scarborough Health Network, Sunny-brook, Lakeridge, Michael Garron, and Toronto General Hospital).
However, they are all aware that there is an increasing shortage of local sources for masks, so they have started looking for more sources. They have already arranged a purchase of 50,000 N95s and KN95s, but they need to raise $300,000 to cover this cost and to continue purchasing more masks and PPEs for our frontline workers.
Their website is www.frontlinemasks.ca and all monetary donations above $25.00 will be issued a tax receipt from their partners, Carefirst. Thank you.